Favorite Place

Favorite Place

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hour of Code

I used three different tutorials with the Hour of Code website. I used Lightbot, Angry Birds and Holiday Card. When using Lightbot you had to direct a character through a maze. When I got farther into the game and increased levels it actually got harder. I had difficulty beating some levels. Angry Birds was probably my favorite game out of all of them. It was similar to Lightbot in the sense that you were trying to make it though a maze. It was very easy at the beginning but became difficult. It wasn't as difficult as Lightbot though. Lastly I played Holiday Card. It was very boring to me, but was still interesting at times. Coding isn't something I enjoy much but I am open to trying more of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment