Favorite Place

Favorite Place

Friday, May 30, 2014

X-Ray Goggles


I added 5 pictures to the Bruins official website. I added a dog, a pen, balloons, a play and a clock that you can't see.


I added 5 pictures to the Boston Red Sox homepage. I added a bruins logo, patriots logo, a present, a crayon and a black circle.


Lastly, I added 5 new pictures to the Patriots official page. I added a guitar in the top right hand corner, a new search bar, a Jets logo instead of a Patriots logo, a present and lastly a ring that you can’t see because it’s at the bottom of the page.

Overall, I didn't enjoy using the X-Ray Goggles as much as I thought I would. They were frustrating to use at times. It was annoying how some pictures were too big and took up the whole page. I didn't find using the X-Ray Goggles very realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment